As Businesses grow with the demands of analyzing and storing data, they become more and more dependent on Networks to access and store data from client to server systems. EliteCSoft has the experience working with Network Engineers and Technicians that can help you manage your network to improve bottlenecks that exist due to lack of applying best practices. Let us help you by firstly examining your network setup.
Security and Expertise
We can help you setup secure servers for your networks whether you are in an office or on some remote location. Our team has the tools and the knowledge required for setting up your custom software applications. We have setup remote access clients for different software solutions that required high performance and ease of use. We configure your network to allow secure connections using advanced firewall router technology for security.
Our administrators are experienced in the 5 areas that are required for successful network management.
- Fault Management—Detect, isolate, notify, and correct faults encountered in the network.
- Configuration Management—Configuration aspects of network devices such as configuration file management, inventory management, and software management.
- Performance Management—Monitor and measure various aspects of performance so that overall performance can be maintained at an acceptable level.
- Security Management—Provide access to network devices and corporate resources to authorized individuals.
- Accounting Management—Usage information of network resources.
Typical Secure Server Setup
Typical Network Setup for Remote Access
Secure Virtual Private Networks
Virtual Private Networks enable users to securely connect from remote places around the world to your server. Our experts have years of experience in setting up secure networks and we value keeping sensitive information private and secure for your users.